Spring 2011 part II

A Détacher
I think this collection is just really cool. It's very grown up, but at the same time it's very fun and different like that black macrame dress and white top. I also think the draped sleeves are super neat.


ADAM

These clothes are soooooo so so so so pretty. So pretty. I want to put them on and run and twirl in a huge meadow filled with colorful flowers. And that red leather dress is hot and pretty at the same time! Amazing.

Altuzarra

Woah. I really wonder how the shapes on the dress were thought up? It's really interesting. And the cut outs are pretty wicked. Some pieces I'm not so sure about, like the middle dress, but for the most part, this collection is really cool and intriguing.


Band of Outsiders

This is very understated cool. I love the color blocked sweater and bright yellow pants and the plaid jacket and just everything. And can I just say I wish more guys dressed like that?


Charlotte Ronson

Sheer! I LOVE sheer! And Charlotte Ronson did it right. And I love the colors and the gorgeous girly ruffles. This collection is just fantastic.


Cynthia Rowley

Circle cutouts... OMG. They are so cool. And I love the pastels and double strand necklaces. Oh and of course the shoes too! They rock my socks off. Pun intended.


Gary Graham

This one is pretty close up there in my favorites by Bensoni. I kinda want to wear all the clothes now though, in the fall. But I also want to wear them when it's warm! I think these clothes could easily be worn all year round and the best part is... they're beautiful.


Juan Carlos Obando

Wow. Wow. Woowwwww. I think I already established how much I love metallics and feminine ruffles, but I don't think you can imagine how much I love this collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment