Not just boots

These Boots are not just any boots...
These are Boots with a manual.


The Boots:

The amazing manual:



The Boots on:

Ok, background check:
I saw these shoes in Macy's a few weeks ago in Buffalo, and freaked. I went up to my dad all sweet, "Hi Daddy." Gave him a hug. "What do you want?" He asked me. So I told him, they were $80. "Put them on your Christmas list." End of discussion. Great.

The day these babies became mine:
Shopping with mom in Erie Saturday. Once again at Macy's, drooling over all these great shoes. Then.... BAM!!!! I saw these boots again. "Mom, mom, there's the boots, and they're only $75 now!!" So, we continued shopping and when we were almost ready to leave we came back. And low and behold, my momma had a coupon. 60 bucks later they were all mine : )

The manual:
I was admiring the boots in my room when my mom busted in with this little piece of paper in her hand. Grinning, she showed me the manual on how to wear the boots. It was taped to the inside of the shoe box. Haha. Two days later, when anyone asked me what I did over the weekend: "I got these boots that came with a manual!!"

Rae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment