MARC JACOBS: SPRING SUMMER 2010



Two words: sweet jesus. I think this collection really puts a fresh spin on the whole bright colors fetish. Seriously, I can't stop staring at it. Oh, god im drooling. The basic combinations of tunics and tulip skirts are spiced up with patterns and popping accessories which make it delicious. I like how these are all curve-friendly too. Sometimes I feel like overlaying and stiff blazers and dresses can hide your true form. This collection excensuates curves, while still upholding the bold and fresh appeal needed for the runway. For people who can afford Marc Jacobs, I am turning green. But for people like me, who go for the thrift, or the cheap but chic approach to fashion, you can steal ideas for great looks. For example, trendy big bows, or strappy heels can be "the cherry on the sundae"; the perfect asset to a bright romper or belted dress. (Sidenote: Rae has a pair of Harem pants just like the ones on the bottom left)

Some other looks from Marc Jacobs spring summer 2010:







Bravo, Marc Jacobs. Bravo.

~Ronnie ---%---(()

No comments:

Post a Comment