Spring 2011 part IIII

L.A.M.B.
I've always admired Gwen Stefani's style and L.A.M.B. remains one of my favorite labels. The prints and pattern mixing is awesome! I love the shapes, cuts, hems, and of course, the ruffles.

Naeem Khan
This collection is gorgeous. I love that first gown up there, it looks like a bouquet is exploding on her chest. Every piece of clothing in this collection has the power to make a woman feel and look beautiful.

Sass & Bide
This is the freaking coolest collection I've ever seen. The collar just pulls everything together and it's just SO COOL. It's all so wearable too. At least in my opinion. I don't think I can put my love for these clothes into words.

Twenty8Twelve
I can see a lotttt of girls wearing these clothes. They're fun and cute and summery and young. I really like the petticoat idea too.

Wayne
I'm not sure what it is about this collection that makes me love it so much. Maybe its the neutral colors, soft textures, cut out leggings, or just the easiness of it all.

Wes Gordon
I want.

Z Spoke
This collection is pretty darn amazing. The dresses are like prairie girl meets Avril Lavigne and there's a shirt with pineapples on it! Say no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment