Happiness

Rae's Guide to Happiness





Lately I've been thinking about how it always seems like everyone is happy but me. You know that feeling? Well for those of you who don't, (grrr), here are my tips to keep it that way.



  • Don't talk to boys
  • Dress like you mean it. I don't know about you, but a good outfit always lifts my mood.
  • Have a You Day. Do what YOU want to do. The days when I just watch movies and eat ice cream are the days that make me the happiest. 
  • Be nice. Hopefully it will come back to you.
  • Surround yourself with good people who you love and trust and especially who give good hugs.
  • It's OK to cry, its like lifting 100 pounds off your shoulders.
  • Listen to some good songs. 
  • Watch reality TV, Gossip Girl, 90210, or Melrose Place and you WILL realize your life could be a lot worse.
  • Shop : ) But of course stay under control.





No comments:

Post a Comment