Comfort Food

So remember my book, Like I Give a Frock? Well there is a page dedicated to sweats, and I agree with the whole thing:





      I mean no offense to the people who wear sweats all the time to school and stuff (which is a lot different than wearing them to work, like in the book) but it still looks like you've given up on life if you wear them allllll the timeeeee. Yeah sure, school starts too early and no teen gets the right amount of sleep, but still! In the morning those baggy, warm clothes will feel all nice and comfy, but by the middle of the day, when you're awake, don't you wish you looked better? I don't know, maybe that's just me. I'm not judging anyone or anything, but I'm just trying to make a point.
      Although by reading this you might think otherwise, I love sweats, I just don't wear them that much in public. When I'm having one of those days though, I'll disguise my comfiness : )

Sequin t : )

jeggings + docs + giant sweater = comfy : )     
harem pants & dude's flannel button down


P.S. Wanna wear a hoodie? Put a blazer or fitted jacket over it : )


Rae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment