The Hat

















Its a hat... Its a clip.... Its a headband... NO! Its a Tiny Top Hat!
So as you know I went to Japan with a group of people over the summer.
One of the girls, Darby, and I got really close. While we were there we saw
all these Japanese girls wearing these little top hats on the sides of their
heads. So the whole trip all we did was look for one of those hats and we
NEVER found one. It was very discouraging. So anyway, it had been a couple of months since I talked to Darby and then I went to this reunion with all the kids I traveled with. I stayed at Darby's house over night since the reunion was so far away. When we got to her house she showed me those hats and I was like no way! Since we couldn't find any to buy, she made some! Immediately I was like, Shoot man this needs to be blogged about. It's so great because Darby is so smart. If you can't buy it, make it. That way it fits your own style better because you can do whatever you want with it! The pictures are of Darby wearing one of her hats and the two hats that she made. I'm getting one for my birthday : )

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment