So Sorry!


So a few days ago I went shopping at a nearby town with great little shops that have the COOLEST things ever. At one clothing store I found the maxi dress for... wait for it.... $40. It's such a great steal because that store is kinda on the expensive side. The clutch I got at on of my favorite stores, The White Picket Fence, for $36. At first I wasn't going to get it, but I just had to. It's perfect for fall!! The store also has anything else you could imagine: loads of bags, tons of clocks, kitchen supplies, notebooks (I got an agenda for back to school 75% off!), books, dog toys, garbage cans, you name it. Best of all, everything is stylish! I also went shopping in Erie, PA and at Express, I got these babies : )
SLEEK SPANDEX LEGGING
These look like leather, but they are so comfy!! And leggings are my new obsession anyways. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment