Lonely, Lonely

While browsing through iTunes full of self-pity, I came across Taking Back Sunday and their song Lonely, Lonely. Seeing that it fit the situation, I got it. Then I went to log on to my email on Yahoo and one of the featured articles was about things in your house that you bought to look awesome but never really use. I was like wow, uh and immediately though of the furniture pieces as lonely. Get it? Then I was thinking about how it's kind of like clothes. You get something just to say you have it. You know? Like you see this super outrageous metallic gold mini dress and your like that is wicked cool and get it. Now you know you'll feel stupid wearing it (I wouldn't, that dress would be so cool), but hey, now you can say I have a really amazing metallic gold dress. I've also fallen into this whole thing without realizing it. I got this bright purple tulle fabric completely convinced that I would make something with it, but for the past 2 months its been sitting in my closet, yet I am still happy saying I have. 

Don't do this! It is a waste of money and space. And if your friend does it hopefully you will be smart enough to talk them out of it and/or slap them.

No comments:

Post a Comment