Garage Sale Anyone?

So a few episodes ago on 90210, Annie and her family had a garage/yard sale. Of course Naomi thought it was tacky because she's never had or went to one her entire life. Maybe some people agree with her, but we don't. It has got to be one of the best ways to get rid of your old clothes. Not only will it leave you with all your cool clothes and no out of style ones and a cleaner closet, it will also leave you with money to buy new clothes. Yayy!! My family just had one and let me tell you, my closet looks sooo much better. Even my room benefitted! I got rid of old books for more room on my bookshelf for books like Like I Give a Frock and I got rid of some old jewelry. And the garage sale is also reason for my parents to bring out their old stuff. An 80s dress anyone? Sometimes I'm in heaven in all our old crap : ) Plus, I found these two old pictures from our old house and I really want to paint the frames and put them in my room. They're amazingly perfect! And then you can donate what you don't sell to your church or local thrift store or shelter! 

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment