Fashion show...

Shop the Blend

Well those Airblaster sunglasses that were the item of the day? Yeah I wore those and they are awesome. Perfect size and tint, and good quality. So anyway you might be wondering why I wore them. Well Suburban Blend (where the sunglasses are from) supplied most of the clothes for this fashion show (the best thing to happen in this town). It was super cool and I got to be in it! So I wore black and white pairs of the sunglasses. Because of this, I now get a discount at Suburban Blend (which I forgot to mention is one of my favorite stores). YAY! And once I go shopping I will post everything I got. I will also post pics of the fashion show once I get those. 

<3rae



1 comment:

  1. Best Air Mattress for everyday use. Are you looking for best air mattress for everyday use or for your outdoors trips Here you are present some of them according to your need?

    ReplyDelete